SCG's holistic, process-oriented approach to developing management solutions works at all levels in the school system to support increased student performance. We achieve this by:
- Establishing a systems approach to district-wide goal alignment;
- Utilizing a goal-based means to assess the effectiveness of the organization and to devise an improvement plan from that assessment;
- Assisting educational leaders in communicating and implementing best practices throughout the organization to achieve those goals;
- Utilizing data and data systems to continuously assess, on a real-time basis, student performance and empower educators to maximize student achievement; and,
- Promoting effective communications between all stakeholders and engaging in proactive change management throughout the organization.
With our approach, school districts will be able to raise academic standards, measure performance against those standards, establish clear accountability for results, and strengthen public confidence in the education system.
SCG's educational management services include:
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning Services
- Change Management
- Professional Development
- Identification, Implementation and Effective Use of Data Systems
- Special Education
- Stakeholder Relations
- Human Resources